glamourtalk is a community created for everything and anything beauty. Whether you're new to the beauty world, just starting out with make up, or have been wearing make up ever since you could walk, glamourtalk will serve as your one and only guide to beauty. Members have the opportunity to share their beauty tips, fashion tips, favorite beauty-related products and more. Have a question? Ask away and glamourtalk will answer. Excited about the shopping spree you just had? Post what you got so we can all admire!
1. No promotions. There are plenty of communities dedicated to promoting your community... this isn't one of them.
2. Make sure to TAG all of your entries with the appropriate tag. Tagging enables members to easily track down entries that they'll find useful for themselves. For example: if you're posting about your favorite hair products, tag your entry with 'hair products.' Yes, it's that simple! If you're referring to a brand name, tag your entry as the brand.
3. When posting, put a subject line in your entry so that members can easily know what the entry will be about.
4. All posts must be members only.
5. Feel free to use pictures and post (your own) videos. Sometimes it's easier to see how exactly you achieved that beautiful smokey eye and making a video tutorial on it will help out members more than text would. IMPORTANT: only 1 picture is allowed outside of the LJ-cut. Please put the rest under a cut. To learn how to use an LJ-cut, click here.
6. glamourtalk will not tolerate any rude, disrespectful, or mean comments. We're all here to learn from one another, not bash each other. Comments made of this nature will result in the banning of that member.
7. NO selling your beauty products on here. If you make a post selling your products, you will be warned the first time and banned the second time.
1. As of now, membership is only open to females of all ages.
2. Membership is moderated and must be approved by the maintainer.
3. To avoid trolls, newly created journals will not be approved.
4. Once being approved, we encourage you to post an introduction to the community telling us a little bit about yourself (name, age, your beauty story, your must-have beauty products, pictures, etc.) This creates a more personal vibe and allows members to feel more comfortable with each other.
beatzpls - A community created for music lovers to share their tunes.
petitechoses - A community featuring lovely icons made by lovely makers.